DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, April 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — An exclusive research study by Future Market Insights projects indicates that factors as such are key drivers for the growth of the global antioxidants market. Their health benefits will boost their demand during the assessment period, 2022-2032, as the report forecasts a steady expansion of the global antioxidants market till 2032. During this forecast period, the report forecasts that increasing antioxidant intake to optimize health and improve memory abilities will also serve as a promoter to boost sales of antioxidant-containing products.
The health benefits of consuming antioxidants have witnessed an increase in consumer awareness of them. Year after year, more consumers are learning about the benefits of consuming antioxidants in food and beverages. Changing consumer dietary habits and a significant increase in global meat consumption have further increased the demand for antioxidants. Some of the major benefits of consuming antioxidants include:
- Counter the effects of free radicals produced naturally in our body
- Different antioxidants can benefit different parts of the body; from eyes and heart to prostate and urinary tract
- Protect the skin from photo-oxidation from UV rays
- Support the immune system by protecting cellular DNA and cell membranes from mutation
Request a sample PDF brochure:
List of Key Players Covered in Global Antioxidants Market are:
- Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- BASF SE
- DuPont, Kalsec, Inc.
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM AG
- NATUREX S.A.
- Nutreco S.A.
- Vitablend Nederland BV
Recent Trends in Food Applications of Antioxidants
Major trends that will influence the use of antioxidants in the food and beverage industry have been analyzed in the report. They understand:
- Scientific developments of antioxidant action on lipids
- Use of antioxidants as an antimicrobial agent
- Hormonal research studies proving the key role of antioxidants in protecting tissue and cell membranes
- Increasing use of emulsified oils in the production of food products
- Growing adoption of in situ mining
- Increased consumption of unground foods such as roast beef
- Growing demand for pre-cooked frozen fast foods and freeze-dried foods, among others
Browse Detailed Abstract of Research Report with TOC:
Global Antioxidants Market: Segmental Analysis
The report predicts that the demand for antioxidants will be greatly influenced by changing undercurrents in the food and beverage industry. An in-depth value chain analysis and opportunity assessment has been provided in the report to deepen the reader’s knowledge of the untapped growth potential of the global Antioxidants Market.
The global antioxidants market has been segmented on the basis of type of antioxidants and region. In terms of product type, the demand for natural antioxidants compared to synthetic antioxidants is expected to remain significantly high through 2032. The report also predicts that natural antioxidants will experience the fastest revenue growth throughout the forecast period.
Based on geography, the global antioxidants market has been further segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Of these, North America is expected to represent the largest market for antioxidants. Robust growth in the food and beverage industry, coupled with high meat consumption, will drive the demand for antioxidants in the United States and Canada. The APAC antioxidants market is also expected to remain lucrative for manufacturers till 2032.
Order a full research report:
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Global Market Outlook
- Demand Side Trends
- Supply-side trends
- Analysis of the technology roadmap
- Analysis and recommendations
- Market overview
- Market Coverage / Taxonomy
- Market Definition / Scope / Limits
- Market context
- Market dynamics
- Scenario forecast
- Demand in the optimistic scenario
- Demand in Likely Scenario
- Demand in the conservative scenario
- Product launches and recent developments
- Product life cycle analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Supply-side participants and their roles
- Mid-level participants (traders/agents/brokers)
- Wholesalers and distributors
- % of operating margin analysis
- List of raw material suppliers
- List of existing and potential buyers
- Supply-side participants and their roles
- Market dynamics
Talk to our research expert:
See related research reports:
Global Air-Dried Food Market Forecast 2020-2030, Latest Trends and Opportunities
Coconut Water Market – 2030 Global Industry Analysis
Bubble Tea Market Dynamics, Key Companies Analysis and Forecast 2031
[Future Market Insights Webcast] Vegan and Plant-Based Opportunities: May 5, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT.
register here https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/event/growth-opportunities-in-vegan-plant-based
This is a market that is waiting to see explosive growth in the years to come! Join us as we talk with industry leaders about growth opportunities and what it takes to achieve economies of scale.
- Alison Rabschunk – Plant Protein Business Development Manager, Kerry
- Anna Turvoll – Head of Investor Relations, v2food
- Danny O’Malley – President and Founder, Before the Butcher
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
future market outlook,
Unit number: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Tours
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs